I have finally joined the fray and started watching Jersey Shore. It's like a train wreck but I can't turn away. Is this what happens in real life these days?
* I guess the higher-ups at Domino's check out my blog because they apparently are trying to turn it around
* I'm predicting a Colts win today. 31-21.
* I really think once upon a time I was one of the top 100 no limit hold em tournament players in the world. Today I'm not even in the top half of the field in a 500-person $10 online tournament. It's really pathetic how bad I play. I can't fold a hand to save my life. Rant over.
* Speaking of trips down memory lane...I used to be able to drink all night every night but now I have 4 or 5 drinks and seriously pay for it the next day. I am in the middle of three straight weekends of drinking and I feel absolutely awful right now. On the bright side we got a sack of crawfish for today which is awesome because I love eating crawfish on SuperBowl Sunday. It's a tradition with my friends that's been going on six years now.
* Freddy and I got an extra hour and we now are on air from 1 until 4 Monday through Friday.
* I'm not exactly a slim dude but I am technically the strongest I've ever been in my life at age 30. It's not anything to get super excited about but I bench pressed 205 pounds the other day. That may be the only semi-athletic thing in the world I do better than Kevin Durant.